Thursday, March 1, 2012

An update on my Dell U2711 replacement

Dell sent the replacement unit a while ago. Too bad it suffered from the same fuzzy line problem that has plagued so many units of the same model. Returned it promptly.

An update on my Dell U2711 replacement

Update:

Got a call from Dell Support team. Two problems with the call. The dude tells me that the call was regarding the 'projector' replacement.

I took 2 minutes to tell him that it was a monitor that was to be replaced and the unit they sent me was defective. The right side of the panel had the same distortion problem that I had faced in my earlier units.

His response? Sir, the model we sent was the same as yours.

Me thinks? WTF. I told him once again that the unit that was sent to my place was defective and that is why I returned it. He said ok and that was it. Cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment